Thursday, October 8, 2009

Writing without typing. Is it possible?


Yup. You want to learn to type at 200 Words Per Minute (WPM)? The faster typist in the world probably can't go faster than 110 WPM and that is fucking fast. That's fucking fast right? Well how can I type faster that the devil himself? Well there is one answer to that. Dictation Software. I recently bought, installed and set up a program called Dragon Naturally Speaking V10. All I have to say is this program rocks! I can type at incredible speeds, with little errors to show for it. I have better accuracy with this program then anything else. Yup, I can type at 200 WPM without ever touching the keyboard.

This is great, I love Nuance! (They are the software company that made Dragon Naturally Speaking). I'm eagerly waiting for the iPhone version, and I hope it works just as well as the PC version.

P.S. I wrote this whole blog post using Dragon Naturally Speaking in less than 1 minute. And I'm sure many more blog posts from now on too.

P.P.S This blog post is... 186 words and I made 3 mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment