Monday, October 12, 2009

Marijuana soon to be legal?

Yup, it's very possible. The green plant that get's you high as a kite may soon be legal in the great state of California. Three new bills have been introduced that will legalize that use of marijuana for adults over the age of 21. How will it work with federal law? I have no idea, but I do know that the feds will have a field day with this situation. I can't wait to see the first supreme court case for a marijuana arrest by the DEA, once California makes this plant legal. It would be a battle for the ages. Wouldn't it?

I mean, so many other countries have decriminalized the use of small amounts of pot, and now California is following suit. (Am I even using that word in the right context? Eh who gives a damn.

What do you think on this case? Tell me below, write me some comments so I can read them and respond to them!



No comments:

Post a Comment