Friday, October 9, 2009

Obama wins the nobel peace prize.


Why? After less than 1 year in office, President Obama gets the peace prize? Why did he get it? Is there a reason for it? As far as I see, you have to actually do something that earns you the peace prize. Let's take a look at all that Obama has done to deserve the Peace Prize..... Ummm nope, I see nothing. Oh I see now, he got the prize because of his "visions" so what? Everyone is Miss America wishes peace on earth, yet none of them have so far received the Nobel peace prize.

Speaking of which, I got a lot of visions for world peace, yet I haven't been awarded the prize. In fact Obama promised the end of the war in Iraq, yet 9 months after his presidency we are seeing more and more soldiers being sent to the middle east. Give me a break people.

Who the fuck is part of this Nobel Peace Prize commission and who's sucking their dick?

No comments:

Post a Comment